How do we make our country proud?
We can make our India proud by making it clean and healthy country. So, we must maintain cleanliness around ourselves and encourage other to do the same. We can create awareness among people around us so that more people could contribute efficiently for the development of our India.
What makes the country feel proud answer?
Answer: By Becoming A Respectable Person, Reaching Out And Helping Others.
How can I contribute to my country?
9 Little Contributions You Can Make To Make Our Country Better
- How Can You Contribute to the Development of Our Country?
- Stop littering around.
- Be environment-friendly.
- Help support a child’s education.
- Stop participating in corruption.
- Be better Neighbours.
- Pledge to donate your organs.
- Donate blood.
What you can do to express your love for your country?
- Be an active citizen. Actively demonstrate your love for your country by being part of its political process.
- Study the history of your country.
- Focus on current events.
- Read stories, tall tales, and patriotic legends of your country.
- Have a hero.
- Wear patriotic colors.
- Fly a flag.
- Celebrate holidays.
Is it OK to be proud of your country?
Of course it is okay to be proud of your country. Even if you disagree with the current leadership of the country, that is only PART of what the country is about. You can maintain pride in the people of the country and in their efforts to make things better.
What do you call someone who is proud of their culture?
nationalistic Add to list Share. Someone who’s nationalistic believes their country is better than any other country. Nationalism is an extreme form of patriotism in which people aren’t just proud of their country or culture, but feel strongly that it’s superior to others.