How can I lodge my FIR mobile online in Delhi?
- Step 1 : Hit on the link to register online FIR with Delhi Police.
- Step 2 : Follow instructions to fill the Delhi Police Report Form. – Complainant’s Name : Enter the name of person who want to register Complaint. – Father’s / Mother’s Name : Enter the name of Father / Mother of the Complainant.
How can I file my lost mobile in Delhi?
Follow these simple steps to file an FIR online:
- Step 1: Visit the Delhi Police Official Website i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Step 2: Select ‘Services’ may option will scroll down.
- Step 3: Choose the option complaints if you want to file a police complaint online, from the online service box.
Can we file FIR online in Delhi?
Help. FIR in simple words is First Information Report. In simple words, it is a complaint lodged with the police by the victim of a cognizable offence or by someone on his or her behalf, but anyone can make such a report either orally or in writing to the police. People can also lodge an FIR through online medium.
Can we file FIR online in up?
How to File FIR online with UP Police?. You can register FIR online with Uttar Pradesh Police either using Web Version or Mobile Version. Complaints can be lodged through mobile application or web application any time anywhere without going to police stations.
How can I lodge my FIR online?
Online FIR in UP Police
- Visit official website of UP police: First go to link uppolice.gov.in.
- Click on Citizen services: At the homepage, you will see the option citizen services.
- Select E-FIR: At the page of citizen services page you will see the option E-FIR.
How can I file online FIR Quora?
There is no such provision in law where you can file FIR online. You can only make a complaint online by mailing it to the concerned authorities. An FIR is not intended to be very detailed document or encyclopaedia of the prosecution’s case. Information must be relating to the commission of cognizable offence.
Is online FIR valid Quora?
No FIR can be registered on information of a non-cognizable offence.
Is online FIR possible in India?
An FIR is a written document which is prepared by the police in India. It is prepared when the police receive information about the commission of a cognizable offence. People can also lodge an FIR through online medium.
How can I file FIR online in Noida?
- Step 1 : Hit on the link to register online FIR with UP Police.
- Step 2 : Hit on the Web Version Button.
- Step 3 : If you are a registered user hit on the existing user option.
- Step 4 : Please enter a Valid Mobile Number and E-Mail address you will have to receive OTP (One Time Password).
How can I file E-FIR in Delhi?
Complainant’s Name- Fill the name of the person who wants to lodge the E-FIR. Father’s/Mother’s Name- Fill the complainant’s parents name. Complainant’s Address- Where the complainant is residing (Required full address). Complainant’s Mobile number- Complainant’s working mobile number.
How can I file my lost mobile online in up?
How can I get copy of FIR online?
How to check complaint status or view FIR online.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Police https://uppolice.gov.in/
- Step 3: Click on View FIR Link to open UP Police Complaint Status Website.
- Step 4 : Enter Login Name, Password and Verification Code.
- Step 5: Click on Submit.
How do I file a missing mobile phone case in Delhi?
Online FIR in Delhi can be lodged if you have lost mobile phone.wallet or any documents. The Delhi police has an online portal http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/ on which by just entering basic information you may lodge a Missing Lost articles and NCR report without visiting police station. What is NCR report?
How to file an Online FIR for lost and found in Delhi?
How to file an online FIR: Lost and found 1.Visit the official website – Go to the Delhi Police official website (www.delhipolice.nic.in). 2. Click on ‘Lost & Found’ option – There are multiple options on the home page but you have to click on the Citizen Services tab and choose the ‘Lost & Found’ options.
How to report lost article in Delhi Police online?
For Delhi police online FIR registration click on “Citizen Services” options, in the middle of the page. 3. Click on Lost & Found options 4. Select Lost article Report
How do I file a case in Delhi Police for theft?
Delhi Police has introduced online system to register FIR for people who lost their articles or important documents. FIR of Motor Vehicle theft cases can also be registered online through the portal of Delhi Police. Hope this helps!